2020 Burnsville Fastpitch Softball Announcements (1/18/2020)
Registration is NOW OPEN for 2020 Burnsville Fastpitch! Click here to register online.
Friday Night Winter Fastpitch Training
Winter clinics will be taught by Burnsville High School Coach, Eric Reuss. We will incorporate fundamental softball skills, hitting skills and a lot of FUN!
Who: All females ages 6 - 14 (8U, 10U, 12U & 14U)
When: January 24, 31 * February 7, 14, 21 * March 6, 13, 20
Where: Cedar School 2140 Diffley Road, Eagan, MN 55122
Time: 6PM - 7PM (8U and 10U) and 7PM - 8PM (12U)
BLAZE FASTPITCH FAMILIES
Here is some important information:
- Online registration is open! Click here to register for the 2020 Season.
- In-person registration at Nicollet Jr. High Cafeteria: Feb. 8 (8:30AM – 12PM)
Each family needs to fulfill 8 total volunteer hours. 4 club hours and 4 tournament hours at the Fireball in May. At the parent meeting, we will collect $150 volunteer check in the event that your family does not fulfill the required hours, your check will be cashed. You can start filling your 4 hour club shifts by signing up for some upcoming club hours here:
Dome Volunteers: (Sign-up to come)
Individual Player Evaluation Volunteers: click here to sign up.
WINTER TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Thaw out that glove and come work on some skills. Lots of opportunity to work on skills and have some fun with your friends. Dome team practice starts tonight! Click on the link below (to come) to sign up for training.
**Note: Due to ISD 191 adding in March 11th as a school day, the dome practice that was scheduled has been moved to February 28th from 6PM – 8PM.
(Sign-up to come)
PROGRAM AND TOURNAMENT SPONSORSHIP
Do you know a business in the community or surrounding community that would like to be a (tax-deductible) sponsor for our program &/or Tournament this year? We have a letter ready and are willing to partner. Please email Shannon Baker at
and she will get you the details and information.
We are happy to answer any questions, please reach out or visit www.bacsports.org and click on Softball>Fastpitch.
2019/2020 Off Season Fastpitch Training Opportunities:
Burnsville Fastpitch is pleased to offer off-season fastpitch training to girls ages 6-15. This training is developed for your daughter to balance fastpitch training while participating in other activities/sports.
To sign up for these sessions, please use this link:
(signup to come)
1. Pitching Sessions: High School pitching coach, Becky Akerson will be conducting pitching clinics. Bring your glove and catcher. Also, pitching instruction will be $10. Please bring cash to pay Coach Becky. This is a great deal! Most pitching instruction is $25-60 per hour/per girl. Please only sign up for 1 session/per pitching slot. If you are unable to sign up for your specific age group time, you can sign up for the other time slot. Any and all who are interested in continuing their pitching skills or learning how to pitch is encouraged to attend. Space is limited per session.
2. Catching Sessions: are also highly encouraged to attend. Will work on catching skills and work with pitchers when they are pitching. All players interested in catching are encouraged to sign up. No cost.
3. Fielding and Throwing Sessions: A great opportunity to keep your arm in shape and work on developing quickness, fielding techniques, arm strength, and more. If pitching sessions do not fill, more spots may open for additional fielding/throwing opportunities. Check back weekly on the sign up for additional sessions. No cost.
4. February Dome Training: Age groups will be broken out to work on specific skills in coloration with the age development. No Cost.
5. Hitting Sessions: We are still finalizing hitting instruction and cages. Once we have this locked in, communication will be sent out and sign up genius will be put in place to select a time that works for you. More to come!
Please sign up for these sessions through the sign up genius. (signup to come). If you are unable to attend a session, please delete your name 24 hours in advance to allow for another participant to pick up that slot. This will allow for us to manage equipment needs and logistics of the trainings. Please share this with other friends who maybe interested in fastpitch.
Any questions on off-season training and development or the sign up genius sessions, please email:
Follow us on....