||4th thru 6th grade
||Born on or after September 1st, 2006
||7th grade or below
||Born on or after September 1st, 2005
||8th grade or below
||Born on or after September 1st, 2004
||9th grade or below
||Born on or after September 1st, 2003
||10th grade or below
||Born on or after September 1st, 2002
Practice/Training Schedule, Times and Duration
All teams will practice 2 nights a week most weeks. Practices are typically held on Monday, Tuesday or Thursday nights. Younger ages will have a 1.5 to 2 hour practice and older ages will have a 2-2.5 hour practice. Practices for all ages will include strength/conditioning or speed/agililty/quickness training.
To keep costs down we leverage practice facilities in the ISD 191 school district. We share these facilities with multiple BAC sports and other community and school activities. We work hard to try to make sure that practices are scheduled on a consistent basis; however we are not in full control of the facilities we use for practice sessions.
Younger age teams will be given early time slots as much as possible with the later time slots going to the older age groups when gyms need to be shared. Additionally we strive to stay away from Wednesday night practices. We will occasionally need to practice on Fridays, but again work hard to stay away from this night when possible.
Click here to see our club's training goals for each age level.
- Burnsville High School
- Burnsville/Savage Middle Schools (Metcalf, Nicollet, Eagle Ridge)
- Burnsville/Savage Elementary Schools (Sioux Trail, Harriet Bishop, Gideon Pond)
- Other facilities in the metro area (during periods when schools are closed)
All teams will play in various tournaments in the Twin Cities metro area with a majority of the tournaments being local. We do have a couple out of town tournaments which will potentially include the need for overnight hotel accomodations. The number of tournaments teams attend will vary based upon age level.
Tournaments typically start in early January and end late April or early May.
Last season (2017-2018) our teams attended the following tournaments:
- U12s participated in Power League (5 events) at the Northern Lights Warehouse. They also participated in tournaments in St. Cloud, Twin Cities Metro, Rochester and Duluth.
- U13s & U14s participated in tournaments in Rosemount, Rochester, Jordan, Twin Cities Metro, Rockford, Mankato, Monticello and Duluth.
- U15s participated in tournaments in Maple Grove, Monticello, Twin Cities Metro, Mankato, Belle Plaine, Rochester, Northfield, Wisconsin Dells, and Duluth.
SEASON FEE Information
ESTIMATED Season Fee Range (2018-19)
- U12 $XXXX-XXXX
- U13/14 $XXXX-XXXX
- U15/16 $XXXX-XXXX
INCLUDED in your season fee
- Uniforms, Warm-up’s, Practice T-shirts
- Power League/Tournament Entry Fee’s
- Gym Time (Practices)
- USAV Registration Fee’s
- Coaching fee’s
- Insurance Coverage
- Administrative/Overhead Costs (volleyballs, carts, nets, first aid kits, etc.)
NOT INCLUDED in your season fee
- Shoes and other individual volleyball equipment (knee pads, ankle braces, etc.)
- Food/Lodging for Out of Town Tournaments
- Spectator Admission Fees
- Tournament T-shirts
- Any other ancillary costs associated not listed above
- Shoes - It is important that your daughter have the right kind of shoes. Please make sure that she has an actual "volleyball" shoe.
- Knee Pads
- Ankle Brace(s)
- If your daughter has issues with her ankles or has had an ankle injury (sprain or break) in the past, we require that she wear an ankle brace during all play/practice activities
- We recommend the ACTIVE ANKLE brace.
- Volleyball - We ask that each player have her own volleyball for practice at home
All equipment can be purchased locally at Midwest Volleyball Warehouse in Burnsville, Dick's Sporting Goods, or other local sporting goods stores. Additionally there are many online options that provide the equipment listed above. If you have questions please contact any of the coaches or club director.